Tuesday 22 May 2012

T5 - starting

'Brand you' is always something I have had a problem with. I find it hard to brand myself, I think I look too much into things. I know I need to create a simple but effective brand, but what should it look like? Should I use a serif, a sans serif? 


I learnt a lot about this in the type module and what I need on my business cards is my logo, name, web address, contact information (usually tel & email).
Here are some I made in the type module...


I need to think about colour and it MUST work in black and white.


Think about the quality & processes used. 


NEED TO USE IT:
print collateral (stationary, business cards, mail outs, invoices, etc)
online (websites and Creative CV's)



It needs to be simple, memorable, timeless, versatile and appropriate.



No comments:

Post a Comment