Thursday 7 June 2012

Evaluation of PPD level 5

I have learnt a lot throughout this module. It is all about self promotion, not matter how good you are, you will never have something just handed to you. You have to sell yourself. Each task has been a insight into the industry and how it works. Throughout this module I have grown as a designer and I am now beginning to understand what designer I want to be. It has made me consider options I never thought about.


I know my brand development could be stronger, I ended up focusing my time more on who I want to contact and fully understanding where I want to be within the industry. However, I have developed my brand several times and I feel it will be one of those things that I will almost always be nearly happy with.


It is now a case of developing these tasks and skills further. I know I need to carry on this professionalism into 3rd year and add a lot more to my CV: placements, studio visits, freelance work, more design work, better strengths within my design, etc.

Putting together the presentation was a nice reminder of where I was and where I am now. It makes me quite excited to think where I could be next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment