Friday 21 October 2011

Enterprise Task TWO




ENTERPRISE TASK TWO
LINKED TO LECTURE 2
WHERE ARE THEY? HOW WILL THEY FIND ME?




political
econimic
social
technology


WHERE ARE MY POTENTIAL CLIENTS / EMPLOYERS LOCATED?
Everywhere?
I guess I'd want to work for a company that has similar views to me on the world, so are generally good to the world, care about the little man and I have common interests.
But to be honest I could happily work for a organisation just to get my foot in the door if I enjoy the design.


WHAT MEDIA DO MY POTENTIAL CLIENTS / EMPLOYERS USE?
Definatly computer based, but what software???
Most likely something similar to InDesign, but possibly quark express. I wont even know untill I do a placement.
I know they will have the adobe suite on ever Mac: Illustartor, InDesign, Photoshop, etc. Everey company will be different in the way they work. For me personally I used Adobe Phototshop, Illustrator and Indesign (also AE).


WHAT DO YOU NEED TO COMMUNICATE AND HOW DOES IT MATCH WHAT YOUR CLIENTS / EMPLOYER NEED?
I need to communicate that I am a hardworker, I have a passion for design and that I am very eger to learn. 
Employers need a designer that is committed, good, wants sucess, motivated and constantly growing. 
So I hope I am that character, this year I am really trying to pull myself out of the bag and really get stuck into univercity work. This year I have no problems with my home life and I dont go out as much because I already have several different group of friends, this year I find it alot easier to stay in or simply go for a meal without staying out till 5am every day.
My skills are improving but clients will always be better than me when I graduate as they have been working with this software 10+ years. My aim is to be like a sponge.


 SUMMURY:
It sounds obvious but all of the factors of PEST (polotical, econimical, social and technology) hva e a massive impact of any outcome in the world of Desgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment