Tuesday 12 June 2012

TEFL

http://www.huntesl.com/getting_started_TEFL_TESOL_TESL.shtml

I know some would argue that this has nothing to do with my professional development, but I'm arguing against that. Living abroad for 6 months would in someway in fact on my design work. Also since there are not a lot of jobs around anyway its great experience. 
I don't expect to walk into a design job, and to be honest I don't think I want one just yet. 
I have always wanted to travel and this is a way of seeing real culture whilst saving, traveling and giving something back to the world.

Thought about Tiwan... minimum of 12 months there.
The favourite and most easily to get into is non westernised China. 

Europe and Africa are often favourites and need more qualifications than just a degree and a small TEFL qualification.

No comments:

Post a Comment